Thursday, August 5, 2010

More Like Falling In Love

I am taking some vacation time over the next few weeks and so I don't really intend on blogging a whole lot. But I thought I might post a video or two.

This song by Jason Gray is getting lots of play on Christian radio these days and I like it.

"Give me rules, I will break them. Show me lines, I will cross them ... It's gotta be more like falling in love than something to believe in; more like losing my heart, than giving my allegiance... cause all religion ever made of me was just a sinner with a stone tied to my feet..."

Seems to capture the biblical idea of a relationship with Christ, the Living Word.

It won't let me embed the studio version but here is Jason playing it himself on his acoustic which is pretty cool.

Have a listen.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome song
    Have a great vacation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is. Thanks Buck. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!! what agreat voice too...never heard of him...but I will again now!!
    peace

    ReplyDelete