Thursday, September 10, 2009

TOP 10: Pet Peeves

What really bugs me? Here they are:

10. People who don’t drive like me

9. People who do drive like me

8. Fussy people

7. Cat hair

6. Tags on the inside of collars that irritate my neck

5. People who move stuff so I can’t find it, that is until I trip over it or run into it!

4. People that stand back and criticize the work of others while refusing to take on any real responsibility themselves

3. People who refuse to grow up

2. People who try to make their personal agenda the purpose of Jesus’ church

1. People who are always talking about what bothers them!

How about you? Why not let me know what really bugs you. You can send me your top ten or you can just send me even one!

1 comment:

  1. hi steve.. i liked your top 10 ..here is mine just for kicks..
    10.cheese whiz.... it's gross and very over rated
    9.fake people..not socially polite but truly fake
    8.laundry...i let mine build up til it is almost furniture..lol
    7. the fact that candy is bad for you... but it is soooo yummmy!!
    6. people who won't try new things and say they don't like it when they haven't tried..
    5.humidity.. hot is bad enough as it is let alone sticky hot!..plus my hair is like a barometer
    4. predictions on the end of the world... don't even get me started on 2012!!.. why worry.?. i'm ready(i'll just throw pete in my heaven packed suitcase)..
    3. crumby jobs with good pay..uggg..ex serving.. the money trap!
    2.disease... and starvation.. i wish the rich would just give up one diamond bracelet(or tooth.. in the rapper world..ha)..and save a nation of children..and families
    1.self doubt..it is evil... !! a real kicker.. and the devils best trick!

    ReplyDelete